Permissions for Image Relay Product Hub allow you to control what actions users can take within the platform. To access the permission settings, go to Admin > Users and Permissions. Only certain admin users will have the ability to access this area and set permissions for others.
Permission levels are set both for the DAM and the PIM. You will need to create permission groups to give users access to these areas. To learn more about DAM permissions click here. To set permissions for the PIM, scroll to the bottom of the Permission group page you would like to set.
You can set a PIM user on either a Basic or Admin role. The options for actions that a user can take in the PIM are:
- View Products - Allows user to see all products in the system.
- Products API - Allows user to access and work with the API
- Create Products - Allows user to create new product entries
- Export Products - Allows users to export product information via CSV
- Import Products - Allows users to import products via CSV
- Edit Products - Allows users to edit product content for existing products
- Manage Product Assets - Gives users the ability to add images, videos, PDFs and more from the DAM to the PIM
- Delete Products and Variations - Allows user to delete products and associated variations
- Recover Products from the Trash - Allows user to recover previously deleted items from the trash
- Create, edit, delete, and organize Product Categories - Allows users to control the categories which are used to organize the library
- Assign Products to Categories - Allows user to assign products to the categories that organize the library
- Share Product Catalogs - Allows users to share unique catalogs to other outside of the PIM
- Administrate Product Attributes, Channels and Product Templates - Gives the user the ability to create new product attributes, administrate and create channels, and create product templates
- Manage Variations - Allows users to create and manage product variations
Article is closed for comments.