If you need to remove a product from Image Relay, you can delete it from your product hub. Any deleted Products will remain in the Trash for 30 days and can be restored from there. After 30 days, Trashed products will be permanently removed from Image Relay.
Delete a Single Product Row
- Select the ellipses (...) on the far right row of the product you wish to delete
- Click the Remove button
- Click Delete Product in the drop down warning
Delete Multiple Product(s)
- Check the box next to the desired product name
- In the bottom bar that appears, select the ellipses (...)
- Select the Delete option in the new menu
- Click Delete in the drop down warning
Recovering a Deleted Product
If you need a deleted product retrieved, you may recover it within 30 days of its deletion.
- Under the Admin settings dropdown menu, select Trash
- Select Deleted Products on the left hand side of the page, you can also select Deleted catalogs to recover a catalog.
- Click Recover on the far right hand side of the table to recover the product.
Note: You can select to be brought to the recovered product detail page with the next dropdown notification.