You can create a duplicate copy of a single file, or a selection of files in Image Relay. The "Copy" feature works like a true copy (or duplicate) feature that you would expect on your computer. The Copy will be a completely separate file in every way. You will have the option to carry over previously created metadata if you desire.
If you would like to create a synced file, which is a single file living in multiple folders, please view this article.
Create a copy from a single file
1. Find the file you'd like to create a copy and click the check mark.
2. Open the 3-dot menu, and click Copy option.
3. From the Copy modal, select the destination folder you want to put the copies in.
4. Click the Copy button to put a copy of the file in the selected destination folder.
Create copies of a selection of files
1. Make your selection of files using the checkbox on each thumbnail.
2. From the Selection Bar, click the More ... menu
3. Click the Make a Copy... option
4. From the Copy modal, select the destination folder you want to put the copies in.
5. Click the Copy button to put a copy of the files in the selected destination folder.
Create a Synced File