These are the steps to take in order to create a new API Key Token.
1. Login to your Image Relay account.
2. In the upper right corner, go to My Account in the dropdown menu.
3. Then click, API Keys.
4. There you can Create New Key.
5. Here you will be prompted to apply a name for the New Key. We recommend giving it a name that is relevant for the task. For example, if you are connecting your login to WordPress, we recommend naming the Key "WordPress Plugin"
6. Copy the Key that has been generated to your clipboard. Please note this key is only generated once and you will not be able to re-copy from this page.
7. Once you have the Key copied, you can now apply it to your relevant plugin or extension.
Article is closed for comments.