By using Image Relay's integration with Hubspot, you are able to automatically push files from an Image Relay Library folder directly into your Hubspot platform. This helps provide an easy sync of files from Image Relay to Hubspot to keep that CRM content up to date, without additional manual effort.
The Hubspot integration is not included with every plan. If you would like access to the feature and don't see it in your Integrations Marketplace, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go to Tools Integrations. If you do not see this option, you may not have the correct permissions. Please speak with your internal admin.
2. If Hubspot has been added to your account, you will see a tile that looks like this:
3. Click on the tile, and then hit "Connect App." Follow the Connect steps to authorize Image Relay to sync with Hubspot by entering Hubspot credentials when prompted.
4. The system will then load the configuration options*, this may take several minutes. You will then have the option to configure which folders you would like to sync. You may want to set up a specific Image Relay folder in your Library and a corresponding Hubspot folder** ahead of time, or you can choose from existing folders.*
5. Finally, you can schedule how often the folder syncs to Hubspot.* This ranges from "Paused" (manual syncs only) to daily to every 30 min. Once selected, click Save or Save and Sync to continue. The initial sync may take up to an hour.
*Configuration options can be accessed at any time via the Integrations Hubspot tile.
**Synced Hubspot Folder is available under Marketing Files & Templates Files