Marketing Templates are an effective way to standardize and maintain the integrity of branding elements while allowing users to customize the template into a project of their own.
This article will focus on helping Basic Users navigate Marketing Templates.
In order to access Marketing templates, a user must be added by admin to view the templates area. A user’s permission level within Products or the Library may not be equivalent to the level of access a user may have in Marketing Templates.
Administrators can view how many admins and users are allowed within their account by reviewing their contract or can discuss adding more seats by contacting their Account Manager.
Basic User View:
1. Marketing Template Access: Navigating to Tools> Marketing Templates from within the library will bring you to the Marketing Templates Page
2. The Left-hand Menu will allow you to navigate between your projects and all templates available to you to copy and edit a project from. Templates may be further refined into categories assigned to you.
3. The Center View allows you to select between individual templates available to you to begin a project, or your current projects. Once a Template is selected, a pop-up will appear for you to copy and customize the template name for your project.
Project Edit View:
1. Editing Menu: This area allows you to change the project name and make basic edits to the text and background, as well as add images or shapes. Some functionality may be restricted within a template as designed by the admin.
2. Project View: You can adjust the size and orientation of elements manually as allowed within this area
3. Project Page View: Clicking the menu shows you all pages for the project and may come with the ability to add additional pages for further vendor or venue details or other purposes.
4. Top Right Menu allows you to do the following:
a. Save to Library: Create a file copy and assign to a folder within the library.
b. Export: Allows you to download, export to email, or post your project.
c. Save Project: Allows you to save changes and current progress of your project.