1. In order to Upload, you must be in a folder. You can click into an existing folder, create a new folder, or create subfolder by clicking on the New Folder icon.
2. Once in a folder, click Upload.
3. The uploader will launch and you will see this window:
Click the "Add Files" or "Add Folders" option to add more assets to your uploads. Or drag the files you want to upload into the upload window.
Once you select files to upload, you can choose to add metadata in bulk (the default option), or by picking individual assets.
- The first option for metadata is in your metadata fields which will be Caption, Description, and Date for the Start-Up and Growth plans. Professional and Enterprise plans will see their custom metadata fields here.
- You can add Tags to your asset at the point of upload - a new feature. Simply click on the Tag feature and add as many as you need.
- Choose an expiration date for one or all assets. The assets will be unavailable to download once the expiration date arrives, although users will be able to see them.
When you click the Upload button, you will see a new progress window pop-up:
A progress bar will also appear at the bottom if your library screen. When the upload is finished, it will say "Done." You can also choose to upload more from that bar.