Collections are a way for you to group images and documents for your personal use. You can collaborate between users if desired. There are a couple ways to create a new collection.
You can even customize collections further with our themed collection. Check out more info on those here.
Creating a Collection on-the-fly:
- Select the files you want to add to a collection.
- Click the Add to Collection button in the top selection bar that appears.
- You can select from a few of the recent collections you have touched last or create a new collection.
Creating a collection from the My Collections page:
- Go to the My Collections page at the top of the screen.
- Click on New Collection in the left hand navigation.
- Give it a name and click Create Collection.
- Start adding files once you have created that collection by clicking on the Add Files button in the upper left corner.