Just a reminder that any links you have sent out will be updated automatically when new content is added or removed from them.
Adding to an existing Collection on-the-fly:
- Select the files you want to add to a collection.
- Click the Add to Collection button in the top selection bar that appears.
- You can select from a few of the recent collections you have touched last or search for the name of a previously created collection.
Adding to a collection from the My Collections page:
- Go to the My Collections page at the top of the screen.
- Locate the collection you want to add to and click on its thumbnail to get to it detail view.
- Click Add Files in the upper left corner.
- You will then be directed back to a similar library view where you can search and find the files you want to add. Once you have selected all the files you want, click Done in the upper right corner.