Collections are a way for you to organize and showcase your files in a way that is easy to work with and pleasing to look at.
Collections are personal. Your colleagues will not see them by default. Collections allow you to collect materials in a personal workspace without creating another folder in the folder structure.
You can create collections in two different ways.
Via My Collections:
- In the My Collections tab, click New Collection on the left hand side of the page.
- Name the collection.
- Click Next.
- Choose which template you prefer for displaying your files.
- Click Create Collection.
Via The Library
- Hover over a file and click Collection icon
- Add the asset to your latest Collection (in this case named "Test")
- Or start a new Collection and click Assign This File to a Collection.