Please note this action can only be taken by administrators.
Sometimes many people in one permission level need to be transferred to another permission level all at once. Using this feature, you can do that in one larger transfer.
- Click on Admin at the top of the page.
- Go to Users and Permissions.
- Go to Permissions in the left hand navigation.
- Find the permission you want to transfer, and click on the drop down icon at the right side of the screen.
- Click Transfer.
- Choose a permission level from the drop down to transfer to.
- Click Transfer (all users will then be transferred and can not be undone).