A Synced File (formerly known as a "Copy") allows a file to stay in-sync while living in multiple folders. If you update the name, asset profile information, tags, or thumbnail preview this is synced across all instances of this file so that they are all updated with the same information.
You can create a Synced File from a single file, or a selection of files, by following these steps:
Create a single Synced File
- Find the file you'd like to create a Synced File of, open the 3-dot menu, and click Synced File option.
- From the Synced File modal, select the destination folder you want to put the Synced File in.
- Click the Create Synced File button to create the Synced File in the selected destination folder.
Create a selection of Synced Files
- Make your selection of files using the checkbox on each thumbnail
- From the Selection Bar, click the More ... menu
- Click the Create Synced Files... option
- From the Synced File modal, select the destination folder you want to put the Synced Files in.
- Click the Create Synced File button to create the Synced Files in the selected destination folder.
Create a Copy